Thick, chewy, super rich triple chocolate cookies loaded with chocolate.
Triple Chocolate Cookies are thick, chewy, super rich cookies loaded with three types of chocolate- unsweetened cocoa, dark chocolate chips, and milk chocolate chunks. These decadent, fudgy cookies pair perfectly will a glass of cold milk. These triple Chocolate Cookies are tender chewy and bursting with chocolate flavor. They are rich and decadent while staying chewy and moist. They’re so easy to make and will satisfy all your chocolate cravings. These chewy triple chocolate cookies are large bakery-size cookies that’ll have you hooked from the first bite. The best part about these Triple Chocolate Cookies, after the chocolaty goodness, is that they are so easy to make. They come together in minutes, and they bake in about 18 minutes.
Ingredients to make Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Butter: I’ve used salted butter in the recipe. If you are using unsalted butter, add a quarter of a teaspoon salt in the recipe. 3/4 cup of butter is used.
- Sugar: This gives the sweetness to the cookie. ¾ cup of granulated sugar is used in the recipe.
- Eggs: 2 eggs are used
- Baking powder and baking soda: Both baking powder and baking soda are used in the recipe. Baking powder helps in the rise of the cookies and baking soda helps in the spread of the cookies. 1 tablespoon of baking powder and ½ teaspoon of baking soda are added.
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon of good quality vanilla extract is added.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: 1 cup of good quality unsweetened cocoa powder is used.
- All-purpose flour: 2 cups of all-purpose flour is used in the recipe.
- Dark chocolate chips: Half cup of dark chocolate chips are used in the recipe.
- Milk chocolate chunks: ¾ cup of milk chocolate chunks are mixed in the cookie dough.
How to Make Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Mix wet ingredients: Cream together the salted butter, and sugar. Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the leaveners: Add the baking powder and baking soda to the mix.
- Add in the cocoa and flour and the chocolates: Add the cocoa powder and mix thoroughly. Mix in the all-purpose flour too and combine. Fold in the chocolate chips and milk chocolate chunks.
- Prepare cookie sheets: Cover two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Make big balls of dough and place on the cookie sheets setting them apart by 2 inches.
- Bake: Bake at 180 C for 18-20 minutes. Allow to cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before removing to the cooling rack to prevent breaking.
Love Triple chocolate cookies? You would love these recipes too:
Triple Chocolate Cookie RecipeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
Thick, chewy, super rich cookies loaded with chocolate.
Butter – 3/4 cup
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Eggs – 2
Baking powder – 1 tablespoon
Baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon
Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
Unsweetened cocoa powder – 1 cup
All-purpose flour – 2 cups
Dark chocolate chips – 1/2 cup
Milk chocolate chunks – 3/4 cup
- Preheat the oven at 180 C.
- In a large bowl, add ¾ cup of salted butter at room temperature and cream it. Add ¾ cup of granulated sugar and beat well till light and fluffy.
- Add 2 eggs into the mix, one by one and beat well.
- Add into this 1 tablespoon of baking powder and ½ teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and mix well.
- To this, add 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder and combine. To that, add 2 cups of all-purpose flour and combine.
- Add to this, ½ cup of dark chocolate chips and ¾ cup of milk chocolate chunks and fold in.
- Prepare 2 baking sheets by lining them with parchment paper. For big balls of dough and place on the cookie sheet setting apart by 2 inch.
- Bake in the middle rack of the oven for 18 to 20 minutes at 180 C.
- Let it cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to the cooling rack. Enjoy!